ROCKLIN, Calif., March 4, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Sierra College’s Theater Arts Department announces its spring production of Murder on the Orient Express directed by Scott Adams. Members of the community are invited to attend one of nine performances.
The tickets are $15 general; $10 faculty staff; $5 students and are available online at On the Stage at our.show/sierracollege/express. Tickets can also be purchased at the door, credit or debit cards only, one hour before curtain time in the lobby of the Dietrich Theater.
STORY: Just after midnight, a snowdrift stops the Orient Express in its tracks. The luxury train is surprisingly full for the time of year, but in the morning there is one less passenger. An American tycoon lies dead in his compartment, stabbed repeatedly, his door locked from the inside. Isolated and with a killer among them, detective Hercule Poirot must identify the murderer – in case he decides to strike again.
Performance dates and times:
- Friday March 25 to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday March 26 to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 31st to 7:00 p.m.
- friday april 1st to 7:30 p.m.
- saturday april 2 to 2:00 p.m. (no evening performance on this date)
- Sunday April 3 to 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 7 to 7:00 p.m. (director’s discussion at 5:00 p.m.Q&A with the cast and crew after the show)
- friday april 8 to 7:30 p.m.
- saturday april 9 to 2:00 p.m. (closing morning)
Venue: The Dietrich Theater in Sierra College5100 Sierra College Blvd, Rocklin, California 95677
Call (916) 660-8036 for more information.
Josh Morgan, Sierra College6607271, [email protected]
THE SOURCE Sierra College